Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.911 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,174 ден (R$ 4,182) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)