Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.757 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 6% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,319 ден (₨57,245) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)