Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.260 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,985 ден (3,468 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)