Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.190 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,442 ден (3,294 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)