Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.129 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,211 ден (3,291 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)