Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.635 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,780 ден (39,005 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)