Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01345 MKD / KHR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 83% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,197 ден (5,292,364 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)