Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01286 MKD / KHR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 77% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,862 ден (5,508,216 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)