Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01300 MKD / KHR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 77% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,422 ден (5,031,240 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)