Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 58,100 ден (35,780 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)