Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.945 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,624 ден (R 13,086) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)