Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.910 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,250 ден (R$ 4,403) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)