Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15801 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,786 ден (182,183 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)