Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.445 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,793 ден (R$ 3,585) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)