Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.308 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,483 ден (R$ 3,598) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (35 minutes ago)