Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45290 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,033 ден (₨101,640) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)