Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43761 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,999 ден (₨89,120) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)