Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.500 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,196 ден (€1,223) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)