Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.057 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 158% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,064 ден (AU$2,577) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)