Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01704 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,554 ден (COL$2,496,612) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)