Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01732 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,857 ден (COL$2,358,726) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)