Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,798 ден (COL$2,675,516) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)