Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.074 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 105,853 ден ($1,958) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)