Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19097 MKD / HUF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,595 ден (228,282 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)