Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 53% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,146 ден ($U34,257) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)