Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14681 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,542 ден (262,533 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)