Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 MKD / THB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,744 ден (32,310 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)