Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.502 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,348 ден (€1,225) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)