Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.791 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,759 ден (€1,226) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)