Cost of living in Patna, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.759 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,840 ден (₨53,815) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)