Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01738 MKD / COP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,733 ден (COL$2,400,883) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)