Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.228 MKD / SRD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,071 ден (6,789 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)