Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.049 MKD / PAB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 87% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,397 ден (1,233 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)