Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.791 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,122 ден (€1,216) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)