Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.543 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,188 ден (€1,417) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)