Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.575 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 91,466 ден (€1,485) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)