Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00372 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 35,786 ден (Rp 9,607,137) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)