Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.552 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,985 ден (€1,364) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)