Cost of living in Ourense, Spain vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.514 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,944 ден (€1,235) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)