Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44887 MKD / DZD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,346 ден (76,517 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)