Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.246 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 99,540 ден (€1,625) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)