Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.539 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,413 ден (8,741 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)