Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.656 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,484 ден (8,573 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)