Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.501 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,459 ден (5,732TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)