Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.455 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 237% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 131,550 ден (kr 20,381) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)