Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.302 MKD / HRK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,284 ден (6,298 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)