Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.292 MKD / HRK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,428 ден (6,443 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)