Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 MKD / KGS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,416 ден (58,276 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)