Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.823 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 40,274 ден ($b5,148) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)