Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.950 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,631 ден (R 15,605) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)