Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.932 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 96,399 ден (16,251 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)