Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.923 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,138 ден (14,206 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)