Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.943 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,766 ден (15,105 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)