Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16026 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 28,256 ден (176,314 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)