Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.145 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,050 ден (3,123 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)