Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.260 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,584 ден (3,588 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)