Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.879 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 95% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,264 ден (€1,136) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)