Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.503 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 94% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 79,589 ден (€1,294) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)