Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.334 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,722 ден (3,678 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)