Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.347 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,476 ден (3,309 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)