Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.405 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,454 ден (23,475 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)