Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.375 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,335 ден (21,197 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)