Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.969 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,452 ден (22,571₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)