Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.911 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,632 ден (23,883₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)