Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.936 MKD / TOP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 76% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,901 ден (Pa'anga 2,795) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)