Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.815 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,365 ден (руб 51,966) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)