Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.437 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,393 ден (R$ 3,629) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)