Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.229 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,998 ден (R$ 3,401) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)