Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.910 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 132% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,959 ден (£1,230) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)